Dr. Jack Wolf is a dynamic, internationally known speaker, trainer and consultant who brings a breadth and depth of experience to his seminars. Dr. Wolf has specialized in providing performance solutions to clients since 1975, designing and delivering programs on workforce learning, presentation and communication skills, sales and negotiation, creativity, and performance improvement. His methods and programs have been used with great success by such notable clients as General Electric, Time Warner, Home Box Office, Met Life, Starbucks Coffee, FedEx and AIG Insurance.
Dr. Wolf is a Certified Performance Technologist, accredited by the International Society for Performance Improvement. As a CPT, Dr. Wolf specializes in removing barriers to individual and organizational performance through the design of customized corporate learning initiatives.
Jack was formerly a financial planner, distinguishing himself in insurance and equity sales production for 14 years before selling his agency.
Jack is a member of the:
- American Society for Training and Development
- Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators
- Creative Education Foundation
- International Association for Financial Planning
- Society of Financial Professionals
- International Alliance for Learning
- International Society of Performance Improvement
- Professional Speakers Guild
During his career, Dr. Wolf has published articles in ASTD Training and Development Journal, Successful Meetings, Financial Planning News, andNational Underwriter. His book, Powerful Presentation Techniques, was published in 2003.
His credentials include:
- B.S. and M.B.A. in Marketing
- Ph.D. in Administration/Management
- Certified Performance Technologist (CPT)
- CLU, ChFC – 14 years as top sales agent and successful principal in the financial services industry
Certification and/or advanced coursework in:
- Performance Consulting
- Creative Problem Solving
- Radiant Thinking
- Family and Jungian Therapy
- Creativity and Guided Imagery
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Experiential Course Design
- Accelerated and Adult Learning