Jack Wolf, PhD, CLU, ChFC, CPT
Dr. Jack Wolf has delivered educational programs for the financial services industry since 1975. Jack was formerly a financial planner, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, distinguishing himself in insurance and equity sales production before selling his agency.
After 14 years as a successful entrepreneur in the financial services industry, he obtained his MBA in Marketing and Ph.D. in Administration Management as well as completing coursework in various psychological disciplines.
Dr. Wolf is listed in Who’s Who in Industry and Finance, International Men of Achievement and International Who’s Who. His articles have appeared in such national publications as Training & Development, National Underwriter and Financial Planning News.
Jack has presented programs at the following national conferences:
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Nat’l Association of Independent Financial Advisors
- Association of Regional Accounting Firms
- ICFP (Certified Financial Planners)
- International Assn. of Financial Planners
- Nat’l Assn. of Independent Life Brokerage Agents
- National Assn. of Life Underwriters
- CLU & ChFC
- Canadian Assn. of Independent Life Brokerage Agents
- Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators
- Financial Planners Forum
- Numerous Fortune 500 company corporate conferences
His workshops have received high marks for delivering innovative sales and presentation techniques and how to successfully use them with clients and prospects. More than a motivational speaker, Dr. Wolf’s expertise as a top producer and agency principal combine with his dynamic, interactive style to gives attendees practical strategies for improving their performance.
His financial services industry clients have included:
- Advest, Inc.
- Advantage Capital
- AG Edwards
- AIG US/Canada
- American Society of CLU & ChFC
- Axa Financial Advisors
- Capital Financial Group
- Cadaret Grant & Co.
- Canada Life
- F & G Life Insurance
- Farm Family Life Insurance
- Financial Life
- Great West * London Life
- John Hancock
- Merrill Lynch
- Metropolitan Life
- Metropolitan P&C Insurance
- Ontario Life Agents Assn.
- Provident Life & Accident
- Security Connecticut Life Insurance
- SunAmerica Securities
- SunAmerica Asset Management
- Van Kampen Mutual Funds
- W.P. Carey & Co., Inc.