This experiential workshop takes the participants beyond interviews and questionnaires and into the most advanced data collection techniques available. Organizations such as FedEx, HBO, Time Warner Communications and Starbucks Coffee Company have experienced increased results with their managers, trainers and salespeople as a result of Dr. Wolf’s Performance Consulting seminars.
This seminar can be designed in one-half to three-day programs to suit your specific needs.
Strategic Planning: Applying Performance Consulting Techniques
Even with the explosion of Performance Consulting, only a few techniques for actually collecting the data you need are available. This program fills that void and delivers eight distinct methods of collecting objective, relevant and accurate data from clients and employees.
This is a practical, highly interactive program and a creative alternative to focus groups, interviews and questionnaires. These techniques can be used in any situation where there is a need to collect unbiased and accurate information.
Attendees will learn to:
- guide individuals, groups, teams and organizations through a process of self-analysis and change
- create a platform from which change can occur
- generate positive results and improved performance
- learn 8 specific techniques to collect objective and accurate data
- create safety and ownership among work teams
- collect the information they need for future planning
Who can benefit from this course?
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone who needs to collect accurate, relevant data from customers or employees
This course provides an outstanding opportunity to enhance communication and increase performance. Materials will be distributed that can be used as templates to help attendees facilitate these techniques with others. Come prepared to participate and learn how to transform your team, your culture and you!
- Can you afford to be without the most up-to-date information from your customers, employees and others?
- Gather data and use it to enhance your ability and techniques for hiring, training, motivating and compensating employees
- Discover existing barriers to peak performance and learn how to create a foundation for change
- Communicate your products and services internally and externally to customers