If you’ve landed on this page, chances are you are looking for a speaker… maybe you’ve booked speakers before or maybe this is your first time. Either way, you know that you need someone knowledgeable and professional who can connect with your audience, get them energized, and deliver a relevant and useful program — all in a very short period of time.
From boardrooms to ballrooms, Jack Wolf, PHD, CPT is an expert at delivering presentations with high levels of fun, participation and real learning. He combines his experience as a business owner and deep knowledge of business improvement practices with a rare insight into the dynamics of human behavior. His audiences leave with new knowledge, practical learning tools and techniques that they can use every day at work and in their personal lives.
Here are a few of Jack’s most popular topics:
- Communicating Beyond Our Differences
- The Shift to Performance Based Leadership
- Managers and Supervisors as Performance Improvement Partners
- Voice of the Board Leader
- Innovative Leadership
- Keys to Service Excellence
- The Seven Principles of Lifelong Learning
- Creating a Learning and Performance Culture
- Keys to Closing the Sale
Jack will work with you to create a customized presentation for your conference, management retreat or roundtable that will make your audience laugh, learn and leave with new skills to improve their performance.